Inspire, sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada
After such an incredible response last year, the Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada is again launching the Inspire campaign. We want to shine a light on the inspiring runners who are taking part in what is sure to be an incredible race day on Sunday 9 October 2022.
Inspire, sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada begins the search for five outstanding charity runners. Every year, thousands of runners join us on the start line for what is much more than a race. With every mile, they carry the adversity they've overcome, the memory of a loved one, the fight for a better tomorrow, the joy of being here today. We want to hear your stories of inspiration.
Runners can be nominated in one of three ways:
- Nominated by the charity they are fundraising for
- Nominated by friends / family members
The five featured runners will be chosen by a committee of panelists and will receive:
- A spotlight as an Inspire runner across the Royal Parks Half social media channels and website
- Press coverage around their story and charity of choice
- VIP race place on race day (Sunday 9 October)
- An exclusive Royal Parks Half race day pack and photo opportunity on the start line
Share your stories of inspiration with us on social using #InspireRPHM and tag @royalparkshalf.
Nominations are open until 18 July 2022.
Learn about our 2021 Inspire runners here.