The ballot for the Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada has now closed.
Good luck to everyone who entered. The results will be emailed on Wednesday 14 February so keep an eye on your emails.
Key ballot dates
- Friday 9 February - Public ballot closes at 17:00
- Wednesday 14 February - first ballot results announcements
- Thursday 29 February - first ballot registration deadline
- Wednesday 6 March - second ballot results announced
- Monday 11 March - second ballot registration deadline
If you missed out on entering the ballot for this year, there is still a chance for you to run the Royal Parks Half.
Charities large and small from across the UK have guaranteed places for the race, giving you the chance to take part and raise money for one of these amazing causes.
Our stunning central London half marathon route takes in some of the capital's world-famous landmarks, on closed roads and within four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens. Take a look at our video below for our 2023 highlights.