Need an exciting challenge to inspire your workplace? Why not gather together your work mates and enter a corporate team in this year’s beautiful Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon on Sunday 6 October 2013?
ENTER A CORPORATE TEAM HERE
Entering this event, organised by a charity for charities is a great way to help meet your organisation’s CSR objectives, for employee wellbeing, encouraging volunteering, supporting good causes, and growing your sustainability credentials.
The Corporate Challenge enables companies to challenge one another, or create an internal challenge of their own by dividing their runners into two or more “sub” teams.
Download this poster to help encourage your workplace to enter a team and get guaranteed places in this years event.
- Motivate your workforce to get fit and encourage a healthier lifestyle and workplace
- Encourage interaction and healthy competition between branches and departments, foster team spirit and help improve productivity in the workplace
- Help make your employees more productive: research shows that as little as five minutes of exercise in an outdoor green space provides substantial health and wellbeing benefits, helps clear the mind and reduces stress levels
- Support good causes! Your team’s entry fees are directly supporting the Royal Parks Foundation’s charitable work, that helps support London’s eight amazing Royal Parks. You can also use this opportunity to raise additional funds for your company charity or for the Royal Parks Foundation
- Get the whole team involved. A half marathon is an epic challenge, and your company team(s) could do with some vocal support. Our Half Marathon has a number of roles for on-the-day volunteers, so they can help us as well as their colleagues and the thousands of other runners taking part.
All runners will receive one of our fabulous soft, breathable and sustainable race shirts
made from bamboo and recycled polyester, a wooden leaf shaped finisher’s medal and the opportunity to win a prize for the fastest team – all ways for your team to show off their achievements and encourage your colleagues to support their efforts.